This work was supported by grants from NSERC, Canada (OGP0121465) and the Canadian Arthritis Society.
Contribution of the Vλ Light Chain to the Development of the Primary Antibody Repertoirea
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 764, Immunoglobulin Gene Expression in Development and Disease pages 296–300, September 1995
How to Cite
NANGPAL, A., KNOTT, J., LIPSANEN, V., BONA, C. and KAUSHIK, A. (1995), Contribution of the Vλ Light Chain to the Development of the Primary Antibody Repertoire. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 764: 296–300. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.1995.tb55840.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!