This work was supported in part by National Institutes of Health Grant A131241 and ACS Grant IM485.
Anomalous Diversification of the Antibody Repertoire following Bone Marrow Transplantationa
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 764, Immunoglobulin Gene Expression in Development and Disease pages 312–314, September 1995
How to Cite
GLAS, A. M., HUFNAGLE, W. O., SUZUKI, I., PFISTER, L., RAO, P. S., NOTTENBURG, C. and MILNER, E. C. B. (1995), Anomalous Diversification of the Antibody Repertoire following Bone Marrow Transplantation. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 764: 312–314. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.1995.tb55842.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!