Structural Correspondences between Mouse and Human Immunoglobulin VH Genes
Application to the Humanization of Mouse Monoclonal Antibodies
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 764, Immunoglobulin Gene Expression in Development and Disease pages 359–361, September 1995
How to Cite
POUL, M.-A. and LEFRANC, M.-P. (1995), Structural Correspondences between Mouse and Human Immunoglobulin VH Genes. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 764: 359–361. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.1995.tb55847.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!