Supported in part by National Institutes of Health Grants AR39918 (E.M.), AI31241 (E.M.), and CA18221 (C.N.) and American Cancer Society Grant IM485 (E.M.)
Patterns of V-Region Gene Segment Association in the Human Antibody Response to Haemophilus influenzae Type B Capsular Polysaccharidea
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 764, Immunoglobulin Gene Expression in Development and Disease pages 378–380, September 1995
How to Cite
PINCHUK, G. V., NOTTENBURG, C. and MILNER, E. C. B. (1995), Patterns of V-Region Gene Segment Association in the Human Antibody Response to Haemophilus influenzae Type B Capsular Polysaccharide. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 764: 378–380. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.1995.tb55851.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!