Current address: ImmuLogic Pharmaceutical Corporation, 610 Lincoln Street, Waltham, MA 02154.
B-1 Cellular Origin and VH Segment Structure of IgG, IgA, and IgM Anti-DNA Autoantibodies in Patients with Systemic Lupus Erythematosusa
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 764, Immunoglobulin Gene Expression in Development and Disease pages 410–423, September 1995
How to Cite
KASAIAN, M. T. and CASALI, P. (1995), B-1 Cellular Origin and VH Segment Structure of IgG, IgA, and IgM Anti-DNA Autoantibodies in Patients with Systemic Lupus Erythematosus. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 764: 410–423. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.1995.tb55856.x
This work was supported by the U.S. Public Health Service Grant AR-40908. This is publication #5 from the Division of Molecular Immunology.
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!