This work was supported by grants from the ARC and the Institut Pasteur. The author is a senior investigator of the Institut National de la Recherche et de la Santé Médicale (INSERM).
Human Pathogenic Autoantibodies and Their Escape from Deletiona
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 764, Immunoglobulin Gene Expression in Development and Disease pages 436–439, September 1995
How to Cite
ZOUALI, M. (1995), Human Pathogenic Autoantibodies and Their Escape from Deletion. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 764: 436–439. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.1995.tb55860.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!