This work was supported by U.S. Public Health Service Grants CA-68541 to P.C., CA-37895 to R.D-F., and the Ministry of Health, I.S.S., AIDS Projects 1993, Grant 8206–07 (Italy) to P.R. G.G. was supported by a fellowship for AIDS research from the Ministry of Health, I.S.S. (Italy). This is publication #7 from The Division of Molecular Immunology.
Cellular Origin, Antigen Reactivity, and VH Segment Structure of IgM mAbs from AIDS Lymphomasa
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 764, Immunoglobulin Gene Expression in Development and Disease pages 509–518, September 1995
How to Cite
RIBOLDI, P., GAIDANO, G., SCHETTINO, E. W., KNOWLES, D. M., DALLA-FAVERA, R. and CASALI, P. (1995), Cellular Origin, Antigen Reactivity, and VH Segment Structure of IgM mAbs from AIDS Lymphomas. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 764: 509–518. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.1995.tb55875.x
P.R. current address: Dept. of Internal Medicine, Infectious Diseases, and Immunopathology, University of Milan, 20122 Milan, Italy.
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!