SP. LL, and ST were supported by National Institutes of Health Grants AI31268 and HL44126 and a contract with IGEN, Inc., and SK and MDK by INSERM and CNRS, France, the Central Swiss Red Cross Laboratory, Switzerland, and Hyland Division, Baxter Healthcare Corp., USA.
Catalytic Activity of Anti-Thyroglobulin Antibodies†
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 764, Immunoglobulin Gene Expression in Development and Disease pages 570–572, September 1995
How to Cite
LI, L., KAVERI, S., TYUTYULKOVA, S., KAZATCHKINE, M. D. and PAUL, S. (1995), Catalytic Activity of Anti-Thyroglobulin Antibodies. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 764: 570–572. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.1995.tb55884.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!