This work was supported by a grant from Miles Canada/Canadian Red Cross Society Research and Development Fund. G. A. Denomme is supported by a CRCS Blood Services Career Development Fellowship Award.
The Development of a Bacteriophage Expression Vector for Cloning Immunoglobulin Variable Region Genes from B-Cell Genomic DNAa
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 764, Immunoglobulin Gene Expression in Development and Disease pages 580–582, September 1995
How to Cite
DENOMME, G. A., SONG, Z. and KELTON, J. G. (1995), The Development of a Bacteriophage Expression Vector for Cloning Immunoglobulin Variable Region Genes from B-Cell Genomic DNA. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 764: 580–582. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.1995.tb55887.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!