This work was supported by NIDCD grant 02040, NASA grant NCC2-651, and the Oregon Lions Sight and Hearing Foundation.
Mitotic and Nonmitotic Hair Cell Regeneration in the Bullfrog Vestibular Otolith Organsa
Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 781, New Directions in Vestibular Research pages 59–70, June 1996
How to Cite
BAIRD, R. A., STEYGER, P. S. and SCHUFF, N. R. (1996), Mitotic and Nonmitotic Hair Cell Regeneration in the Bullfrog Vestibular Otolith Organs. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 781: 59–70. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.1996.tb15693.x
- Issue online: 26 AUG 2008
- Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!