This work was supported by USPHS Grant No. R37-AG08174, as well as by Grant No. 3660-046 from the Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board Advanced Research Program.
Estrogen Biosynthesis in Adipose
Significance in Breast Cancer Developmenta
Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 784, Basis for Cancer Management pages 18–26, April 1996
How to Cite
SIMPSON, E. R. and ZHAO, Y. (1996), Estrogen Biosynthesis in Adipose. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 784: 18–26. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.1996.tb16224.x
- Issue online: 22 AUG 2008
- Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!