This work was supported by Grants from INSERM (U413) and the Conseil Régional de Haute-Normandie.
Ontogeny of PACAP and PACAP Receptors in the Rat Brain: Role of PACAP in the Cerebellum during Developmenta
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 805, VIP, PACAP, Glucagon, and Related Peptides pages 302–313, December 1996
How to Cite
GONZALEZ, B. J., BASILLE, M., MEI, Y. A., VAUDRY, D., FOURNIER, A., CAZIN, L. and VAUDRY, H. (1996), Ontogeny of PACAP and PACAP Receptors in the Rat Brain: Role of PACAP in the Cerebellum during Development. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 805: 302–313. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.1996.tb17492.x
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!