Tel: (317) 276-4164; fax: (317) 276-5546.
Fluoxetine Effects on Serotonin Function and Aggressive Behavior
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 794, Understanding Aggressive Behavior in Children pages 90–97, September 1996
How to Cite
FULLER, R. W. (1996), Fluoxetine Effects on Serotonin Function and Aggressive Behavior. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 794: 90–97. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.1996.tb32512.x
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!