This work was supported by a grant-in-aid from the Missouri Affiliate of the American Heart Association and an American College of Surgeons Faculty Fellowship (R. W. T.), grants HL48762 and HL29594 from the National Institutes of Health (W. C. P.), and a Genentech/American Lung Association Career Investigator Award (W. C. P.).
Role of Matrix Metalloproteinases in Abdominal Aortic Aneurysmsa
Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 800, The Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm: Genetics, Pathophysiology, and Molecular Biology pages 157–174, November 1996
How to Cite
THOMPSON, R. W. and PARKS, W. C. (1996), Role of Matrix Metalloproteinases in Abdominal Aortic Aneurysms. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 800: 157–174. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.1996.tb33307.x
- Issue online: 17 DEC 2006
- Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!