This work was supported in part by Grant DK 35816 from the Clinical Nutrition Research Unit, University of Washington, Seattle, and in part by the Robert B. McMillan Family Trust.
Hormone-mediated Changes in Nutrient Metabolism in Pregnancy: A Physiological Basis for Normal Fetal Developmenta
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 817, Adolescent Nutritional Disorders: Prevention and Treatment pages 251–271, May 1997
How to Cite
KNOPP, R. H. (1997), Hormone-mediated Changes in Nutrient Metabolism in Pregnancy: A Physiological Basis for Normal Fetal Development. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 817: 251–271. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.1997.tb48212.x
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!