Two of the authors (A.E.F, G.A.C.) were partially supported by the Boston Obesity Nutrition Research Center (DK 42600).
Racial Differences in Bulimic Behaviors among High School Females†
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 817, Adolescent Nutritional Disorders: Prevention and Treatment pages 359–360, May 1997
How to Cite
FIELD, A. E., COLDITZ, G. A. and PETERSON, K. E. (1997), Racial Differences in Bulimic Behaviors among High School Females. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 817: 359–360. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.1997.tb48225.x
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!