This work is partially supported by a grant from MURST (40%), Italy.
In Vitro and In Vivo Protective Effects of Melatonin against Glutamate Oxidative Stress and Neurotoxicitya
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 825, Neuroprotective Agents: Third International Conference pages 79–84, October 1997
How to Cite
GIUSTI, P., LIPARTITI, M., GUSELLA, M., FLOREANI, M. and MANEV, H. (1997), In Vitro and In Vivo Protective Effects of Melatonin against Glutamate Oxidative Stress and Neurotoxicity. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 825: 79–84. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.1997.tb48416.x
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!