This work was supported by NIH grant HL49396 to KSL.
Calcium-Activated Proteolysis as a Therapeutic Target in Cerebrovascular Diseasea
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 825, Neuroprotective Agents: Third International Conference pages 95–103, October 1997
How to Cite
LEE, K. S., YANAMOTO, H., FERGUS, A., HONG, S.-C., KANG, S.-D., CAPPELLETTO, B., TOYODA, T., KASSELL, N. F., BAVBEK, M. and KWAN, A.-L. (1997), Calcium-Activated Proteolysis as a Therapeutic Target in Cerebrovascular Disease. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 825: 95–103. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.1997.tb48419.x
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!