Tel: 919 966-1480; fax: 919 966-7659; e-mail: cpedersen@css. unc. Edu
Oxytocin Control of Maternal Behavior Regulation by Sex Steroids and Offspring Stimulia
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 807, Integrative Neurobiology of Affiliation, The pages 126–145, January 1997
How to Cite
PEDERSEN, C. A. (1997), Oxytocin Control of Maternal Behavior Regulation by Sex Steroids and Offspring Stimuli. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 807: 126–145. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.1997.tb51916.x
This study was conducted with funds provided by National Institute of Child Health and Human Development grant HD23255 as well as grants MH33127 and HD18968.
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!