This work was supported by National Institutes of Health grant RR-19799.
Posttranslational Processing of the Catalytic Subunit from Na+/K+-ATPasea
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 834, Na/K-ATPase and Related Transport ATPases: Structure, Mechanism, and Regulation pages 543–544, November 1997
How to Cite
PRESSLEY, T. A. and PETROSIAN, S. A. (1997), Posttranslational Processing of the Catalytic Subunit from Na+/K+-ATPase. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 834: 543–544. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.1997.tb52313.x
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!