Research of cited studies by the author and manuscript preparation supported by NICHHD, 23042; NIMH, 40748; Burroughs Wellcome Pharmaceuticals; the Harry Frank Guggenheim Foundation; and the John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation.
The Behavioral Neurobiology of Self-injurious Behavior in Rhesus Monkeys
Current Concepts and Relations to Impulsive Behavior in Humansa
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 836, Neurobiology of Suicide, The : From the Bench to the Clinic pages 12–38, December 1997
How to Cite
KRAEMER, G. W., SCHMIDT, D. E. and EBERT, M. H. (1997), The Behavioral Neurobiology of Self-injurious Behavior in Rhesus Monkeys. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 836: 12–38. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.1997.tb52353.x
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!