The work presented in this paper was supported by a NARSAD/MIRA Young Investigator Award and an American Suicide Foundation Award to J.F.López, a NARSAD Young Investigator Award to D. M. Váquez, and MH42251 to S.J. Watson
Regulation of 5-HT Receptors and the Hypothalamic-Pituitary-Adrenal Axis
Implications for the Neurobiology of Sucidea
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 836, Neurobiology of Suicide, The : From the Bench to the Clinic pages 106–134, December 1997
How to Cite
LÓPEZ, J. F., VÁZQUEZ, D. M., CHALMERS, D. T. and WATSON, S. J. (1997), Regulation of 5-HT Receptors and the Hypothalamic-Pituitary-Adrenal Axis. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 836: 106–134. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.1997.tb52357.x
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!