Tel: (212) 543–5571; fax: (212) 543–6017; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
A Synthesis of Current Findings Regarding Neurobiological Correlates and Treatment of Suicidal Behaviora
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 836, Neurobiology of Suicide, The : From the Bench to the Clinic pages 352–364, December 1997
How to Cite
MANN, J. J. and STOFF, D. M. (1997), A Synthesis of Current Findings Regarding Neurobiological Correlates and Treatment of Suicidal Behavior. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 836: 352–364. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.1997.tb52370.x
Support came from Grants MH40210, MH46745, and MH48514 from the National Institute of Mental Health.
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!