The work of one of the authors (P.C.) at the National Cancer Institute was supported with funding from the International Union Against Cancer (Geneva, Switzerland) and the NCI/EORTC Exchange Program (Brussels, Belgium).
Long-term Health Effects of the Occupational Exposure to DDT
A Preliminary Reporta
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2007
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 837, Preventive strategies for living in a chemical world, a symposium in honor of Irving J. Selikoff pages 246–256, December 1997
How to Cite
COCCO, P., BLAIR, A., CONGIA, P., SABA, G., ECCA, A. R. and PALMAS, C. (1997), Long-term Health Effects of the Occupational Exposure to DDT. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 837: 246–256. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.1997.tb56878.x
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!