This research was supported by National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases Grant AI-27556.
IL-6 and IL-1β in Fever: Studies Using Cytokine-Deficient (Knockout) Micea
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 856, MOLECULAR MECHANISMS OF FEVER pages 33–47, September 1998
How to Cite
KOZAK, W., KLUGER, M. J., SOSZYNSKI, D., CONN, C. A., RUDOLPH, K., LEON, L. R. and ZHENG, H. (1998), IL-6 and IL-1β in Fever: Studies Using Cytokine-Deficient (Knockout) Mice. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 856: 33–47. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.1998.tb08310.x
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 7 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!