Psychological Impact of the Announcement of a Fetal Abnormality on Pregnant Women and on Professionals
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
How to Cite
DETRAUX, J.-J., GILLOT-DE VRIES, FR., EYNDE, S. V., COURTOIS, A. and DESMET, A. (1998), Psychological Impact of the Announcement of a Fetal Abnormality on Pregnant Women and on Professionals. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 847: 210–219. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.1998.tb08942.x
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 7 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!