This work was supported by grants from Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche (CNR) and Ministero dell'Università e della Ricerca Scientifica (MURST).
Effect of Reactive Oxygen Species on Iron Regulatory Protein Activitya
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 851, STRESS OF LIFE: FROM MOLECULES TO MAN pages 179–186, June 1998
How to Cite
CAIRO, G., TACCHINI, L., RECALCATI, S., AZZIMONTI, B., MINOTTI, G. and BERNELLI-ZAZZERA, A. (1998), Effect of Reactive Oxygen Species on Iron Regulatory Protein Activity. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 851: 179–186. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.1998.tb08992.x
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 7 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!