These studies were supported by the Special Research Fund of Liège University Medical School, by the Fund for Medical Scientific Research of Belgium and Télévie (Grants 3.4562.90, 7.4611.91, 7.4548.93, and 7.4532.95), by the Association contre le Cancer (Belgium), by the European Science Foundation, by the Juvenile Diabetes Foundation International, and by the Association Belge du Diabéte (Fonds Suzanne et Jean Pirart). V. Geenen is Senior Research Associate of the Belgian Fund for Scientific Research and Associate Professor of Liège University Medical School.
Cellular and Molecular Aspects of Thymic T-Cell Education in Neuroendocrine Self Principles: Implications for Autoimmunitya
Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 840, NEUROIMMUNOMODULATION: MOLECULAR ASPECTS, INTEGRATIVE SYSTEMS, AND CLINICAL ADVANCES pages 328–337, May 1998
How to Cite
GEENEN, V., MARTENS, H., VANDERSMISSEN, E., ACHOUR, I., KECHA, O. and FRANCHIMONT, D. (1998), Cellular and Molecular Aspects of Thymic T-Cell Education in Neuroendocrine Self Principles: Implications for Autoimmunity. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 840: 328–337. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.1998.tb09572.x
- Issue online: 7 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!