This work was supported in part by grants from Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (Lu 443/1-3, So 87/11E, Pa 345/3-2+6-1) and the Centre de Recherche et Investigations Epidermeques et Sensorielles, (C.E.R.I.E.S., Paris).
Cutaneous Immunomodulation and Coordination of Skin Stress Responses by α-Melanocyte-Stimulating Hormonea
Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 840, NEUROIMMUNOMODULATION: MOLECULAR ASPECTS, INTEGRATIVE SYSTEMS, AND CLINICAL ADVANCES pages 381–394, May 1998
How to Cite
LUGER, T. A., SCHOLZEN, T., BRZOSKA, T., BECHER, E., SLOMINSKI, A. and PAUS, R. (1998), Cutaneous Immunomodulation and Coordination of Skin Stress Responses by α-Melanocyte-Stimulating Hormone. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 840: 381–394. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.1998.tb09577.x
- Issue online: 7 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!