This work was supported by the General Secretariat of Research and Technology, Greece, by Medicon Hellas, and by the PEPAGNI University Hospital of Heraklion.
KAT45 Human Pheochromocytoma Cell Line: A New Model for the In Vitro Study of Neuro-Immuno-Hormonal Interactionsa
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 840, NEUROIMMUNOMODULATION: MOLECULAR ASPECTS, INTEGRATIVE SYSTEMS, AND CLINICAL ADVANCES pages 425–433, May 1998
How to Cite
VENIHAKI, M., GRAVANIS, A. and MARGIORIS, A. N. (1998), KAT45 Human Pheochromocytoma Cell Line: A New Model for the In Vitro Study of Neuro-Immuno-Hormonal Interactionsa. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 840: 425–433. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.1998.tb09581.x
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 7 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!