Medical Student Research Fellow of the Howard Hughes Medical Institute.
Selectivity of Effects of Vasoactive Intestinal Peptide on Macrophages and Lymphocytes in Compartmental Immune Responsesa
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 840, NEUROIMMUNOMODULATION: MOLECULAR ASPECTS, INTEGRATIVE SYSTEMS, AND CLINICAL ADVANCES pages 540–550, May 1998
How to Cite
GOETZL, E. J., PANKHANIYA, R. R., GAUFO, G. O., MU, Y., XIA, M. and SREEDHARAN, S. P. (1998), Selectivity of Effects of Vasoactive Intestinal Peptide on Macrophages and Lymphocytes in Compartmental Immune Responses. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 840: 540–550. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.1998.tb09593.x
Supported by Grants AI 29912 and AI 34570 from the National Institutes of Health.
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 7 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!