This work was supported in part by a grant from Kos Pharmaceuticals (FL), grants DK42409 and DK44816 from the NIH/NIDDK, as well as a pilot grant from the Interstitial Cystitis Association (NY).
Interstitial Cystitis: A Neuroimmunoendocrine Disordera
Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 840, NEUROIMMUNOMODULATION: MOLECULAR ASPECTS, INTEGRATIVE SYSTEMS, AND CLINICAL ADVANCES pages 619–634, May 1998
How to Cite
THEOHARIDES, T. C., PANG, X., LETOURNEAU, R. and SANT, G. R. (1998), Interstitial Cystitis: A Neuroimmunoendocrine Disorder. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 840: 619–634. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.1998.tb09601.x
- Issue online: 7 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!