This work was supported by IX Progetto AIDS (Grant 9403-30) and Progetto Terapia Antivirale/AIDS (Grant 880-12) Istitulo Superiore di Sanità Roma, CNR Grant 93.00466.PF40.01415, Regione Lombardia Grant No. 1378, Italy; and National Institutes of Health Grant NS10046 from the National Institute of Neurological Diseases and Stroke.
The Neuropeptide α-MSH in HIV Infection and Other Disorders in Humansa
Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 840, NEUROIMMUNOMODULATION: MOLECULAR ASPECTS, INTEGRATIVE SYSTEMS, AND CLINICAL ADVANCES pages 848–856, May 1998
How to Cite
CATANIA, A., AIRAGHI, L., GAROFALO, L., CUTULI, M. and LIPTON, J. M. (1998), The Neuropeptide α-MSH in HIV Infection and Other Disorders in Humans. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 840: 848–856. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.1998.tb09622.x
- Issue online: 7 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!