Tel: (215) 503-7845; fax: (215) 923-3808.
Integrins and Development: How Might These Receptors Regulate Differentiation of the Lens
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 842, SALIVARY GLAND BIOGENESIS AND FUNCTION pages 36–41, April 1998
How to Cite
MENKO, S., PHILP, N., VENEZIALE, B. and WALKER, J. (1998), Integrins and Development: How Might These Receptors Regulate Differentiation of the Lens. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 842: 36–41. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.1998.tb09629.x
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 7 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!