Address for correspondence: Priscilla A. Furth, Institute of Human Virology, Medical Biotechnology Center, 725 West Lombard Street, Room 545, Baltimore, Maryland 21201-1192, USA. Tel: (410) 706-4606; fax: (410) 706-1992; e-mail: email@example.com
Studying Development of Disease Through Temporally Controlled Gene Expression in the Salivary Glanda
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 842, SALIVARY GLAND BIOGENESIS AND FUNCTION pages 181–187, April 1998
How to Cite
FURTH, P. A., LI, M. and HENNIGHAUSEN, L. (1998), Studying Development of Disease Through Temporally Controlled Gene Expression in the Salivary Gland. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 842: 181–187. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.1998.tb09646.x
This work was supported in part by a Pangborn Award from the University of Maryland Medical School (to P.A.Furth) and by the Veterans Administration Research Service.
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 7 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!