One of the authors (R.K.Y.) has been supported by USPHS Grant NS 26994 and a grant from the National MS Society. Another of the authors (N.B.) has been supported by Biomed INCAT.
Antiglycolipid Antibodies in Motor Neuropathiesa
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 845, SPHINGOLIPIDS AS SIGNALING MODULATORS IN THE NERVOUS SYSTEM pages 322–329, June 1998
How to Cite
BAUMANN, N., HARPIN, M.-L., MARIE, Y., LEMERLE, K., CHASSANDE, B., BOUCHE, P., MEININGER, V., YU, R. K. and LÉGER, J.-M. (1998), Antiglycolipid Antibodies in Motor Neuropathies. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 845: 322–329. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.1998.tb09684.x
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 7 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!