Age-associated Changes in the Innervation of Muscle Fibers and Changes in the Mechanical Properties of Motor Units
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 854, TOWARDS PROLONGATION OF THE HEALTHY LIFE SPAN: Practical Approaches to Intervention pages 92–101, November 1998
How to Cite
LUFF, A. R. (1998), Age-associated Changes in the Innervation of Muscle Fibers and Changes in the Mechanical Properties of Motor Units. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 854: 92–101. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.1998.tb09895.x
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 7 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!