The work described in this article was supported by research Grants from the National Science Council (NSC86-2314-B010-09 and NSC87-2314-B010-089) and the National Health Research Institutes (DOH87-HR-505), Executive Yuan, Republic of China. One of the authors Yau-Huei Wei, wishes to express his appreciation to the National Science Council for its considerable support of the studies on the miotochondrial role in human aging.
Oxidative Damage and Mutation to Mitochondrial DNA and Age-dependent Decline of Mitochondrial Respiratory Functiona
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 854, TOWARDS PROLONGATION OF THE HEALTHY LIFE SPAN: Practical Approaches to Intervention pages 155–170, November 1998
How to Cite
WEI, Y.-H., LU, C.-Y., LEE, H.-C., PANG, C.-Y. and MA, Y.-S. (1998), Oxidative Damage and Mutation to Mitochondrial DNA and Age-dependent Decline of Mitochondrial Respiratory Function. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 854: 155–170. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.1998.tb09899.x
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 7 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!