Supported, in part, by the Medical Research Council of Canada, the Fonds de la recherche en santé du Québec and the Royal Victoria Hospital Research Institute.
Role of Somatodendritic 5-HT Autoreceptors in Modulating 5-HT Neurotransmissiona
Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 861, ADVANCES IN SEROTONIN RECEPTOR RESEARCH: MOLECULAR BIOLOGY, SIGNAL TRANSDUCTION, AND THERAPEUTICSa pages 204–216, December 1998
How to Cite
BLIER, P., PIÑEYRO, G., EL MANSARI, M., BERGERON, R. and DE MONTIGNY, C. (1998), Role of Somatodendritic 5-HT Autoreceptors in Modulating 5-HT Neurotransmission. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 861: 204–216. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.1998.tb10192.x
- Issue online: 7 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!