This study was supported by research grant BNS-8514302 from the National Science Foundation.
Electrophysiological Responses to Bitter Stimuli in Primate Cortexa
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 855, OLFACTION AND TASTE XII: AN INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM pages 498–501, November 1998
How to Cite
SCOTT, T. R., Giza, B. K. and Yan, J. (1998), Electrophysiological Responses to Bitter Stimuli in Primate Cortex. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 855: 498–501. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.1998.tb10613.x
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 7 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!