This work was supported by the Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research (NWO) (awarded to D.G.) and the E.C. for grant ERB 4001 GT 94 200 (awarded to P.B.); Dr. Rand-Weaver (Brunel, UK) is gratefully acknowledged for the SL RIA ingredients.
The Melanin-Concentrating Hormone System in Fisha
Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
How to Cite
BALM, P. H. M. and GRÖNEVELD, D. (1998), The Melanin-Concentrating Hormone System in Fish. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 839: 205–209. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.1998.tb10760.x
- Issue online: 7 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!