This work was supported by grants from the Fonds voor Wetenschappelijk Onderzoek-Vlaanderen (to K.P. and L.B.)
Effects of Pituitary Adenylate Cyclase-Activating Polypeptide (PACAP) on cAMP Formation and Growth Hormone Release from Chicken Anterior Pituitary Cellsa
Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 865, VIP, PACAP, AND RELATED PEPTIDES: THIRD INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM pages 471–474, December 1998
How to Cite
PEETERS, K., LANGOUCHE, L., VANDESANDE, F., DARRAS, V. M. and BERGHMAN, L. R. (1998), Effects of Pituitary Adenylate Cyclase-Activating Polypeptide (PACAP) on cAMP Formation and Growth Hormone Release from Chicken Anterior Pituitary Cells. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 865: 471–474. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.1998.tb11218.x
- Issue online: 7 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!