Androgens and Ankylosing Spondylitis: A Role in the Pathogenesis?
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 876, NEUROENDOCRINE IMMUNE BASIS OF THE RHEUMATIC DISEASES pages 340–365, June 1999
How to Cite
GILTAY, E. J., van SCHAARDENBURG, D., GOOREN, L. J. G., POPP-SNIJDERS, C. and DIJKMANS, B. A. C. (1999), Androgens and Ankylosing Spondylitis: A Role in the Pathogenesis?. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 876: 340–365. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.1999.tb07658.x
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!