Parenting Behavior and Emotional Health as Mediators of Family Poverty Effects upon Young Low-Birthweight Children's Cognitive Ability
Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 896, SOCIOECONOMIC STATUS AND HEALTH IN INDUSTRIAL NATIONS: SOCIAL, PSYCHOLOGICAL, AND BIOLOGICAL PATHWAYS pages 376–378, December 1999
How to Cite
LINVER, M. R., BROOKS-GUNN, J. and KOHEN, D. (1999), Parenting Behavior and Emotional Health as Mediators of Family Poverty Effects upon Young Low-Birthweight Children's Cognitive Ability. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 896: 376–378. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.1999.tb08146.x
- Issue online: 6 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!