The Effects of Race, Gender, and Education on the Structure of Self-Rated Health among Community-Dwelling Older Adults
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 896, SOCIOECONOMIC STATUS AND HEALTH IN INDUSTRIAL NATIONS: SOCIAL, PSYCHOLOGICAL, AND BIOLOGICAL PATHWAYS pages 442–447, December 1999
How to Cite
HAN, B., SMALL, B. J. and HALEY, W. E. (1999), The Effects of Race, Gender, and Education on the Structure of Self-Rated Health among Community-Dwelling Older Adults. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 896: 442–447. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.1999.tb08165.x
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!