The Association of Race/Socioeconomic Status and Use of Medicare Services: A Little-Known Failure in Access to Care
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 896, SOCIOECONOMIC STATUS AND HEALTH IN INDUSTRIAL NATIONS: SOCIAL, PSYCHOLOGICAL, AND BIOLOGICAL PATHWAYS pages 497–500, December 1999
How to Cite
GORNICK, M. E. (1999), The Association of Race/Socioeconomic Status and Use of Medicare Services: A Little-Known Failure in Access to Care. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 896: 497–500. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.1999.tb08180.x
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!