aThis work was supported by Public Health Service Grants R01 DK53674, R01 HL56416, and R01 HL54037 and by a project in P01 HL53586 from the National Institutes of Health to Hal E. Broxmeyer.
Effects of CC, CXC, C, and CX3C Chemokines on Proliferation of Myeloid Progenitor Cells, and Insights into SDF-1-Induced Chemotaxis of Progenitorsa
Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 872, HEMATOPOIETIC STEM CELLS BIOLOGY AND TRANSPLANTATION pages 142–163, April 1999
How to Cite
BROXMEYER, H. E., KIM, C. H., COOPER, S. H., HANGOC, G., HROMAS, R. and PELUS, L. M. (1999), Effects of CC, CXC, C, and CX3C Chemokines on Proliferation of Myeloid Progenitor Cells, and Insights into SDF-1-Induced Chemotaxis of Progenitors. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 872: 142–163. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.1999.tb08460.x
- Issue online: 6 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!