A Second Family with Autosomal Dominant Burning Feet Syndrome
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 883, CHARCOT-MARIE-TOOTH DISORDERS pages 445–448, October 1999
How to Cite
KUHLENBÄUMER, G., YOUNG, P., KIEFER, R., TIMMERMAN, V., WANG, J.-F., SCHROEDER, J. M., WEIS, J., RINGELSTEIN, E. B., VAN BROECKHOVEN, C. and STOEGBAUER, F. (1999), A Second Family with Autosomal Dominant Burning Feet Syndrome. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 883: 445–448. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.1999.tb08606.x
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!