Selective Loss of Inner Hair Cells and Type-I Ganglion Neurons in Carboplatin-Treated Chinchillas: Mechanisms of Damage and Protection
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 884, OTOTOXICITY: Basic Science and Clinical Applications pages 152–170, November 1999
How to Cite
DING, D.-L., WANG, J., SALVI, R., HENDERSON, D., HU, B.-H., McFADDEN, S. L. and MUELLER, M. (1999), Selective Loss of Inner Hair Cells and Type-I Ganglion Neurons in Carboplatin-Treated Chinchillas: Mechanisms of Damage and Protection. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 884: 152–170. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.1999.tb08640.x
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!