The Pituitary-Skin Connection in Amphibians: Reciprocal Regulation of Melanotrope Cells and Dermal Melanocytes
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 885, CUTANEOUS NEUROIMMUNOMODULATION THE PROOPIOMELANOCORTIN SYSTEM pages 41–56, October 1999
How to Cite
VAUDRY, H., CHARTREL, N., DESRUES, L., GALAS, L., KIKUYAMA, S., MOR, A., NICOLAS, P. and TONON, M. C. (1999), The Pituitary-Skin Connection in Amphibians: Reciprocal Regulation of Melanotrope Cells and Dermal Melanocytes. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 885: 41–56. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.1999.tb08664.x
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!